A Lunch Discussion
UPDATE: we have added a third option for "Right Now" lunch session one. This week we had a number of our team come to one of the two options listed below. However, due to work schedules, some of the team that wanted to participate could not do so.
A third session has been added to the calendar, be next Wednesday, October 10 at 12:00noon.
To be a part of this lunch discussion just go to the bottom of this post and click the button "What Session Will You Attend?" Choose the third option: Wednesday, October 10 @ 12:00noon.
Before coming to the session there are only two things you need to do:
- watch the video "The Ideal Team Player" video 1.
- bring your lunch.
If you want to know more about what goes on during the meeting, find someone who attended one of the first two sessions and ask them.
Next week we launch 'Right Now' lunches. This is a time for team members of Brindlee to come together and collaborate around topics including leadership, culture and working as a team.
It all begins next week. Here's how it will work.
- A topic will be chosen and materials distributed to the those who want to participate. (We will often take advantage of the material found on Right Now Media @ Work.)
- The discussions will take place during lunch.
- Discussion dates will be set, with more than one option available.
- Monday, October 2 @ 12:00noon
- Thursday, October 5 @ 12:00noon (submit your choice below.)
- These sessions are optional and you provide your own food.
- The discussion times are for us to come discuss and learn from the material and each other.
The first topic of discussion will be "The Ideal Team Player" and we will base it off the first video in the series of the same name found in Right Now Media @ Work. Clicking on the picture below will take you to the video.
Again, these sessions are optional but it could be a wonderful time if you are there. To help us better prepare, please click the button "What Session Will You Attend?" and let us know when we can expect you.
If you have questions about the lunch, the material or connecting to Right Now Media @ Work let Michael S know. Find him around the office or send him an email.